The sequel to Sex and the City hit theaters May 27th and many fans across the country had their tickets before that first opening day. I personally think Sex and the City should have been allowed to fade out with its already-achieved success and glory after the first movie. In any case, my subject of interest is style and beauty – which is something that each of these characters certainly have. I was able to find some of the backstage hair tips shared by Frank Barbosa, the head of the movie’s Hair Department, and of course, I’m going to share them with you. For this movie, the characters rocked flawless waves. This is how they got them:
- Start with a base of blow-dried hair.
- Spray hair with a finishing spray that creates instant hold. (Joico Joi Mist Firm Finishing Spray)
- Wrap locks of hair around a closed 1 ½ inch FHI Heat curling iron, securing the end under the clamp.
- Release the curl and loosen it by running your fingers through it.
- Do this all around the head.
- Finish the look with a spray like CHI Shine Infusion Polishing Spray to add shine.