The Nail Art Explosion is in full force! The latest nail art trend is the Animal Print design. Today, we are going to show you how to do the Leopard Print. It is so easy, you will soon be confident to create your own designs or prints. Get creative and use different shades of nail polish!
1. Apply your base coat. Two coats for even coverage.
2. Next, start applying your feature color(the leopard spots) in little blobs, all over your nails. You can do big leopard spots or small. About three-to-four blobs per nail is ideal.
3. Have some blobs that start at the cuticle, some that start way off to the edge of the nail.
4. Using your skinny brush or your nail-art pen, turn your blobs into leopard spots by outlining each blob with a dark polish. The wobblier the outline, the better.
5. Finish outlining each nail, and apply your OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat.
6. Take care of cuticles with a cuticle oil like OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil. Apply this oil after manicure is done to help keep cuticles healthy and looking fresh.
Nail polish shades used in picture: