We’re about to enter into prom season, which is quickly followed by wedding season! Whether you’re a prom queen or blushing bride, I’m sure you’re asking yourself the million dollar question “how do I keep my makeup flawless all night?” Look no further! We have the secret that celebrities have been using for years – airbrush makeup! Don’t be scared now! We know it can be intimidating, but with our instructions, and ridiculously low prices, you’re going to get hooked on this technique for many events to come!
We’ve tried & tested multiple at home airbrush makeup systems, and stand strongly by the Luminess Air system. Your starter kit will include your machine, a travel bag, 4 shades of foundation, a primer, blush, shimmer and bronzer. You can choose the kit that matches your skin, whether you’re fair, medium, tan or dark.
Here’s what you do:
- Clean – We repeat – CLEAN your face. The last thing you need is to airbrush over excess dirt. We recommend a good scrub, cleanse, and toning session beforehand.
- Prime – while your system will come with a primer, if you have a fav, feel free to use it! This is real makeup, so make yourself comfortable!
- Test – load your airbrush with foundation and test on your wrist. Be sure you’ve got a smooth airstream. Check for kinks in your hose. If the stream is not smooth, your foundation won’t be either!
- Begin – spray a light layer of foundation all over your face and neck. Keep the brush about 8 inches from your face. If you don’t feel like it is enough, remember you can apply as many coats as you want until you reach your desired coverage.
- Blush – next apply your airbrush blush. Use the light feeling of the air on your cheekbones to guide you.
- Bronze – if you’re going for a sunkissed look, brush some of your bronzer across your t zone.
- Shine – to really stand out, finish your face and neck with a very light coat of shimmer.
- Detail: Complete your look with airbrush eye shadow. Nothing stays put like it! Let your tears flow safely during a toast, or while accepting your tiara. Use waterproof eyeliner & mascara.
- Pucker up: finish your lips & go! You look great!