Let your nails be your ultimate accessory this holiday season! Dress them up and get them in the holiday spirit with festive nails. The holidays don’t officially start until you’ve decked your tree to the nines, so it only makes sense that your nails follow suit. Get these super cute Christmas Light nails in just a few simple steps.
- On clean nails, apply two thin coats of white nail polish.
- Once the polish has dried, apply one clear coat.
- The string will adhere to this clear coat so make sure it’s doesn’t dry too fast drying or too thin of a coat.
- Drape a black string over the nail and let it loop as you see in the photo. Cut the string about 1/2 inch longer on each side of the nail and don’t trim it down yet.
- Add a thin clear coat on top of the string to secure it in place.
- Once that dries, trim the string down using cuticle nippers or small pointy scissors.
- Next is the fun part– adding your lights. Pick any colors you want. We went for Green & Red, the ultimate Christmas colors!
- Last, apply a layer of clear top coat to nails to ensure a long lasting festive manicure.