Have an event or holiday party coming up? Do you already have the perfect outfit? Is your hairstyle still up in the air?
Then try this quick updo that looks fun and elegant at the same time! In just a few easy steps you’ll be ready to strut your stuff with a hairstyle that looks like it took hours to perfect.
- Pin back your bangs, or the front section of your hair and add a little volume for some oomph.
- Take a section from each side of your hairline and bring together into a twist at the back of your head.
- Twist the section around your finger and pin into a small bun. Pin and hold your hair in place with bobby pins.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all your hair is twisted and pinned into a line down the back of your head.
- Shown are five small buns but you can adjust this to suit your hair thickness and length.