If you have ever suffered from dry, cracked heels you KNOW how annoying and even PAINFUL it can be. Based on the number of lotions, creams, balms, ointments, scrubs, etc out there…this is a COMMON problem.
Indoor heat and the harsh winter elements dry out your skin due to the lack of humidity in the air. When skin gets really dry, it can break open and crack. Most of us are good at keeping our skin moisturized, but we often neglect our feet. Out of sight, out of mind.
This can lead to cracked heels that include dark or yellowing skin, calluses and flaky patches of skin – all things you want to be rid of before slipping into next season’s hottest flip flops.
- Soak feet and smooth off dead patches with a double sided file
- Moisturize after every shower with an intense foot lotion
- Sleep in aloe infused socks or massage foot lotion into feet and wear socks for at least an hour before bed
- Stay hydrated with good old H2O
- Immediately change out of wet boots
Prepare to be amazed with what a little TLC can do for your feet!