The People’s Choice Awards on January 8th was one of the first award shows to welcome in the New Year. With that said, it was not short of the glitz and glam. Red carpet, designer dresses and suits – this year’s award show debuted new looks.
Actress and singer Naya Rivera was no exception. Actually, the Glee star was one of the best dressed on the red carpet with her new hair, sultry colorblocked dress and neutral makeup. From jet-black hair to a blonde do, Rivera’s look was one of our favorites!
1. Select a colorblock dress that is form fitting.
2. Rivera sported neutral makeup with lush lashes. Get thick lashes with TIGI Cosmetics’ Eyes Love It Mascara in black.
3. The nude lipstick accented her hair and matched her ensemble. We suggest Youngblood’s Blushing Nude.
4. Continue the neutral shades for your eyeshadow. Remember that your lashes are the boldest for your look. Shanghai Nights should do the trick!
5. The Latina’s look was sealed with her blonde locks. Add some waves to your hair for volume.