Define: Woman On-The-Go
[Noun] A woman who is a go-getter. Typically, a strong, confident and stylish woman. She has so many things to do and little time to do it. Master strategist.
We know that we are women on-the-go. Meetings, appointments, dates, family dinners, job deadlines, social gatherings – the list goes on! With that said we have to always be prepared for transitioning from day to night or for impromptu errands.
Even so, game-face on ladies. Be effortlessly chic with these must have items in your bag!
- Makeup bag & mirror: You want to be able to see whether your teeth are clean or your makeup is in place. For sanitary purposes, separate your makeup essentials from the rest of your items in your purse or bag.
- Makeup removal wipes: If you’re transitioning from the office to an evening event, you may not have enough time to get home and freshen up. Makeup removal wipes are easily portable and is a quick cleanser to have a fresh face.
- Lipstick/lip gloss/chap stick: Need I say more? Personally, you will find lipstick and Chap Stick in my bag. Keep your lips hydrated and add some color when needed!
- Face moisturizer: After cleansing your face, don’t skip on some of your skin care essentials. We know that moisturizing is key.
- BB Cream with SPF protection: Perfect for go-getters everywhere! It allows for finger-friendly application and medium coverage. They have skin-improving formulas and will keep that foundation low maintenance. Plus, SPF protection. You’re set. Try Dr. Brandt Skincare Flexitone BB Cream with SPF 30.
- Eyeliner: Add some color to your eyes if needed. If you don’t use eyeliner, replace it with an eye shadow that matches most of your outfits.
- Deodorant/perfume: In a hurry does not mean that you can’t smell fresh all day. Even body sprays work. It will remove any self-conscious thoughts about whether or not you smell like you ran a few blocks to be on time.
- Mint/gum: Fresh breath. That’s it.
- Pain reliever: Headaches, Mother Nature – keep some for an emergency.
Stay beautiful on-the-go!