This Mother’s Day, give Mom something special.
We have released the 2014 Mother’s Day Gift Guide with skin care and hair care products she will adore.
On May 11th, many last minute shoppers will rush to drug stores for flowers, balloons and cards. By shopping ahead, you can make sure the mothers in your life receive a thoughtful and useful gift.
The suggested items and ideas are customer favorites and popular in the beauty market today.
1. Kits. The easiest way to learn what system works for your skin is to try the kits that brands provide for their products. With the emphasis on skin care, a kit that aids in undoing damage to the skin and resurface the youthful glow will be a winner for her.
2. Pearly Whites at Home. Teeth whitening procedures in the dentist office can be time consuming and costly. will give your Mom a bright, white smile while strengthening her teeth.
3. Convenience. The TIGI Pro Mini Flat Iron can smooth, curl or add waves to hair and is ideal for women with short hairstyles. Easily transportable, the mini flat iron is ideal for traveling.
4. Frame the Face. Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors and Brush is the perfect duo to achieve great eyebrows. Whether it is to maintain her recent eyebrow threading or wax, or to aid her own eyebrow shaping and definition, this set is the definition of quality.
5. Beautiful Skin. The Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System gently removes embedded dirt and oil to reveal healthier, clean, beautiful skin. The cleansing brush has proven to remove dirt and oil better than hands and allows the rest of her skin care products to be absorbed by the skin for better results.
6. Germ-Free Hair Styling. The CHI Nano Digital 3-Button Flat Iron is a ceramic hairstyling iron that eliminates bacteria on the appliance with Nano Silver Technology. With this gift, she will have shiny, silky hair quickly no matter the hair type.
For the complete gift guide, visit TheBeautyPlace.com’s Gift Guide section.
NOTE: This information first appeared in our Press Release released April 26, 2014 at 6:00AM via PRWEB.