The 25th Billboard Latin Music Awards was on April 24th, 2014. Roselyn Sanchez, actress on the show “Devious Maids”, was one of the hosts that night and she wowed on the red carpet.
A vision in white, Roselyn Sanchez, was listed as one of the red carpet’s best dressed
Here at TheBeautyPlace.com, we have compiled a list of items so that you can achieve this star’s winning look!
1. Little White Dress (instead of LBD). Though Roselyn’s dress was a long, curve fitting gown, we wanted to ensure our beautiful readers obtained a versatile look! Featured here is a form fitting white dress with embellished shoulders from Bebe. Instead of open shoulders like Roselyn’s dress, it has an open back. Or you can opt for Forever 21’s Sweet Cutout Dress that is sleeveless and has a cutout back as well.
2. Red Pout. White threads call for red lips and the actress is known for sporting red lipstick. In the spirit of spring, we suggested red lipsticks that have hints of pink. TIGI Cosmetics Decadent Lipstick in Fierce is highly pigmented and has a bold color. Glo Minerals Lipstick in Vixen is another shade of red that has pink notes.
3. Gold Earrings. Roselyn Sanchez has long gold earrings and stayed away from necklaces. Forever 21 has this Cutting Corners Drop Earrings while Claire’s Rhinestone Twist and Dangle Drop Earrings resemble the star’s selection.
4. White Mani. She was all about the white that night! For your manicure suggestion, OPI in White will do wonders! We suggest getting creative. What nail art design can you come up?
5. Line the eyes. Pair it with black lashes and the makeup look just needs some blush. Let your lips be the statement though!
6. Rings. Roselyn sported more than one but we definitely liked this midi ring set! Pair all three on one ring or split it up.
What do you think of Roselyn Sanchez’s red carpet look? Do you have other favorites?
Let us know!