1. With a black longwear kohl liner line the lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner then out and up towards the end of the brow like you would a classic cat eye.
2. Then from the point you ended on, draw a line back across the crease, ending in the inner corner where you started in Step 1.
3. Go back and fill in the area you just outlined.
4. Line the bottom lashline and inner waterline with the same black pencil.
5. Set the liner with a black shimmer shadow so it doesn’t crease or travel.
3. Finish the eye with a couple coats of volumizing mascara.
4. Look directly into the mirror and adjust the shape with a pointed Q-tip if needed.
If your skin is in need of immediate repair with no time to spare, try Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer. The dermal resurfacer delivers an exfoliation trifecta: The triple action treatment 1) Physically polishes with aluminum oxide 2) Delivers an enzymatic exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme and 3) Gently renews skin with an alpha hydroxy acid chemical peel. The end result is smooth, more radiant skin. We highly recommend using this product once a week, and not to be too aggressive.
How to use: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips to polish with micropolishing aluminum oxide powder. Leave on for 3-7 minutes depending on skin sensitivity and let the AHAs and enzymes work. Rinse thoroughly. Use one or two times per week. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer for maximum penetration and results.
Peter Thomas Roth: ‘Clinical Peel & Reveal’ Dermal Resurfacer, $49.00