Can you feel the heat? In sunny south Florida, summer is going strong. Your summer skin care routine should be low maintenance.
Check out these summer skin care faves:
1. Bliss Fabulous Makeup Mel Gel-to-Oil Cleanser is a one-step cleanser. Use a small amount so it dissolves to oil once you begin massaging it in. Beauty Tip: Twice or three times a week, use this cleanser and then your regular face wash to hydrate and soften skin.
2. Murad Pore Reform Balancing Moisturizer SPF 15 is lightweight and helps control oil production. Apply onto clean, dry skin.
3. For days where extra SPF protection is needed, apply La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid after moisturizing. With its light tint, you may even be able to skip foundation altogether!
4. Use foundations that double as SPF protection. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Foundations have SPF 20 for protection while leaving a flawless, natural finish. P.S. It also helps fight signs of aging!
5. New to TheBeautyPlace.com is Glo Minerals Protecting Powder with SPF 30. Instead of redoing your makeup for sunscreen protection, this translucent powder helps reapply SPF protection with a sheer color leaving a youthful glow.
6. Since we can’t walk around with a portable misting fan, thermal spring water mists will have to do. We are loving Avene’s Thermal Spring Water mist.
Are there any products you can’t leave out of your summer skin care routine? Let us know!