EltaMD Skincare is a line of wound healing, sunscreens and skin care products that can be found in hospitals, burn centers, clinics, and care centers. These products are formulated to help restore your skin, protect it, and maintain its health.
Taking a stand against sun damage and early signs of aging, EltaMD sunscreens help decrease the risk of skin cancer due to exposure to UVA/UVB rays. Ideal for all skin types, these sunscreens do not clog pores, are sensitivity-free and paraben-free. Sunscreens are all formulated with transparent zinc oxide, an active ingredient in EltaMD products, that provides broad-spectrum ultraviolet protection.
- Prone to Acne and Rosacea – UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Extra-Sensitive and Post-Procedure Skin – UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
- Normal, Combination and Post-Procedure Skin – UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
- Dry and Post-Procedure Skin – UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+
EltaMD skin care products for face and body help repair visible signs of aging. Their three step system to healthy skin includes cleansing with a pH balanced cleanser ideal for sensitive skin types, moisturizing after bathing, and protecting skin with broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Deep Pore Facial Cleanser
Have you tried any of the EltaMD products? #WeWantToKnow!