Leave your hair wet overnight? What results do you see in the morning? Not good. Before going to bed try one of these quick how to’s to eliminate bed head! 😉
Wake Up To Waves
1. Spray on BioSilk Beach Texture. It contains silk, moisturizer, and texturizers to help achieve beach waves.
2. Section your hair in quadrants and tie hair into tight little buns.
3. Take ponytails off in the morning and scrunch hair a little bit. Like the waves?
Wake Up To Less Frizz
1. Sprits on a hair treatment like Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment.
2. Comb thought with a detangling comb. You will find the argan oil in this hair treatment makes hair soft and manageable.
3. Wrap your hair in wide curlers or secure hair with bobby pins wrapping hair around two fingers width first.
4. Take pins off in the morning. Notice hair is less poofy with light waves?
Wake Up To More Volume
1. Apply Bio Ionic Thermal-Active Bodifying Blow-Dry Spray. It contains a nano-ionic formula that produces natural negative ions and promotes soft, shiny hair and prevents frizz.
2. Blow dry your hair before going to sleep. (Just trust us.) Tie your hair into a low ponytail to avoid dents or reach for a scarf and secure hair so that it doesn’t get bent when you are tossing and turning.
3. The next morning, reach for the dry shampoo, and spray some on your roots. Part your hair the opposite way from the night before. This will give you more volume and save you some time in the morning! Yay!
Like our tips? Comment below and let us know all the beauty questions you need answered. Find the best beauty products at discounted prices at TheBeautyPlace.com