Nioxin Scalp Renew is an anti-aging scalp treatment complementing the Nioxin 3-part systems. Acting like a facial, it uses dermabrasion technology, to gently exfoliate the scalp. It removes build-up around hair follicles and it is recommended for use every 30 days. This very effective hair loss product helps scalp better absorb Nioxin hair loss systems. It gently clears dead skin cells for maximum hair growth while at the same time treating scalp to prevent hair loss. Nioxin Scalp Renew through its natural dermabrasion treatment, gently exfoliates to regenerate and revitalize scalp surface skin. Ultimately, Nioxin hair loss products achieve what they are formulated to do-prevent hair loss, help promote hair re-growth and help thinning hair appear thicker and fuller. You can find Nioxin Scalp Renew and other Nioxin hair loss products for discount prices at TheBeautyPlace.com. Try it. Come back and share with us your hair re-growth results.
Many hair loss products are available for thinning hair in men and women and none have been as popular and effective as the Nioxin 3-part systems. A new complement to the Nioxin systems is Diamax. It is an intensive therapy treatment containing caffeine, niacinamide, and panthenol. Each of these ingredients have a specific duty and we investigated the effects of caffeine applied topically. Guess what we found? Caffeine helps reduce hair loss and promotes hair growth! Niacinamide is a vitamin B and panthenol makes your hair shiny and soft. The reviews for Nioxin Diamax have been outstanding. This leave-in treatment is lightweight and penetrates the hair strand making hair look thicker and stronger. Strengthening your hair’s resilience means that thin hair will not be prone to breakage. Prevent hair loss and increase the diameter of each existing hair strand with Diamax. You will feel and see a difference in your hair’s texture. Volume, bounce, and hair growth are all the benefits available with this hair loss treatment. This may be one of the best hair products available for those of us who suffer the loss of hair. Find Nioxin Diamax now at TheBeautyPlace.com for a low price we are sure can’t be beat. Try it and share with us your unbelievable results.
Bosley Hair Growth Products help stop hair loss, promote hair re-growth, and maintain thicker, fuller looking hair. TheBeautyPlace.com is here to help people who suffer from hair loss with an extensive selection of products for hair care, styling products, and treatments for hair loss. This hair product can become a part of your regular lifestyle, just by cleansing and conditioning with it. Bosley has been formulated for each specific type of thinning hair condition. Bosley Defense Shampoo and Conditioner is for normal to thinning hair, and Bosley Revive Shampoo and Conditioner is for visibly-thinning hair. Each is available in two sizes, for your individual needs. Many of us want to style our hair and Bosley styling products are available in mousse, hairspray and gel form. An awesome benefit is that they offer volumizing and thickening effects. If you want to take hair loss management a little further, Bosley has leave-in treatments available formulated for men and women. These hair loss treatments are highly concentrated for maximum hair growth and hair loss prevention. They stimulate hair from the follicle supporting it with strength and promotes thicker looking hair. Hair loss can be frustrating for people who suffer from it, and managing it is a contributing factor in lessening the anxiety this condition causes. Get your supply for a low price at TheBeautyPlace.com, and recommend this solution for hair loss to somebody you know so that they know there is a way to deal with hair loss. Come back and let us know how Bosley works for you!
NIOXIN® represents a line of scalp therapy and hair styling products used for thinning hair. There are no single active product ingredients in NIOXIN® products. Each NIOXIN system product has its own complexes. NIOXIN® products are created using all-natural ingredients including soothing essential oils, special antioxidants, enzymatic complexes and vitamins. All NIOXIN system product ingredients are safe and approved by the Personal Care Products Council. Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) is not a harmful ingredient and is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in cosmetics. NIOXIN® uses synthetic fragrances and essential oils where appropriate.
- Dehydrolyzed mucopoloysaccharides
- Ginseng extract
- Saw palmetto extract
- Superoxide dismutase
- Natural herbs and botanicals
- Coconut and Soy
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable protein
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- “PVP” or Polyvinylpyrolidone
- Phenyalanine (as a conditioning agent)
- Serenoa Serrulata (The Follicle Booster® contains significantly more than the Cleanser)
- Specially formulated NIOXIN® complexes
Those of us who suffer from scalp hair loss or thinning hair can now benefit from NIOXIN Scalp Renew, a one-of-a-kind anti-aging scalp treatment that is often referred to as microdermabrasion for the scalp. These hair and scalp treatments can be used in addition to any scalp hair loss treatment system. Always make sure to wear gloves while using NIOXIN Scalp Renew.
Directions for applying NIOXIN Scalp Renew:
- Apply the mousse-like product throughout the dry scalp. In order to ensure thorough coverage, part the hair into four large sections and outline each section with NIOXIN Scalp Renew.
- Then, part each of the larger four sections into thin rows of hair about 1” apart from one another and apply the scalp treatment product to each line. Then go back and part each of the large four sections into thin columns about 1” apart from one another and apply the scalp treatment product in the lines.
- Massage the scalp treatment product into the scalp in an upward circular motion for one minute to ensure thorough coverage and initiate activation. Discard any scalp treatment product left over in the bottle.
- Leave the product on for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water until the scalp treatment product is totally out of your hair and scalp.
- Finally, wash and style hair as usual.
Our scalp is a part of our skin that we often ignore, but it needs some tender love and care in order for us to maintain strong and healthy hair. Just as with the skin on our face, everyday toxins, such as chlorine, sunlight and UV rays, may threaten the quality of the scalp, thus resulting in cell-aging, which thickens the scalp and leads to the aggravation of thinning hair.
The average shampoos, conditioners and styling hair products aim solely to clean, condition and style hair but many contain damaging alcohols and PVP film formers which may clog the follicles and worsen thinning hair. The Nioxin Research Labs developed the most advanced, natural-based hair loss treatment system. Nioxin’s hair loss treatment shampoos aim to inhibit DHT, which is one of the hormones most blamed for hair loss.
After a 3-question assessment, Nioxin matches you with a tailored hair loss treatment Nioxin system for your specific scalp or hair concerns, maximizing your results. The eight different Nioxin Systems are geared toward different kinds of hair ranging from coarse to chemically treated manes. Each of the eight different hair loss treatment Nioxin systems comes with the NIOXIN Cleanser, NIOXIN Scalp Therapy and NIOXIN Scalp Treatment. If you are struggling with thinning hair, find your perfect Nioxin Hair Care System and give it a try.
Following are the eight different Nioxin Systems:
- Nioxin System 1 – For Fine, Natural, Normal to Thin-Looking Hair
- Nioxin System 2 – For Fine, Natural, Noticeably Thinning Hair
- Nioxin System 3 – For Fine, Chemically Enhanced, Normal to Thin-Looking Hair
- Nioxin System 4 – For Fine, Chemically Enhanced, Noticeably Thinning Hair
- Nioxin System 5 – For Medium/Coarse, Natural, Normal to Thin-Looking Hair
- Nioxin System 6 – For Medium/Coarse, Natural, Noticeably Thinning Hair
- Nioxin System 7 – For Medium/Coarse, Chemically Enhanced, Normal to Thin-Looking Hair
- Nioxin System 8 – For Medium/Coarse, Chemically Enhanced, Noticeably Thinning Hair
For more information visit: www.thebeautyplace.com
Choosing the Right Shampoo starts by answering these 3 short questions:
- Do you have thin hair or medium to course hair?
- Have you Chemically treated your hair?
- Are you beginning to notice hair loss or is it noticeably thinning (receding hair line, scalp shows through hair)?
Systems 1 to 4 are for thin hair, while systems 5 to 8 are for medium to course hair.
Shampoos for Thin Hair:
- System 1: Thin, non-chemically treated hair in beginning stages of hair loss.
- System 2: Thin, non-chemically treated and noticeably-thinning hair.
- System 3: Thin, chemically treated hair in beginning stages of hair loss.
- System 4: Thin, chemically treated and noticeably thinning hair.
Shampoos for Medium to Course Hair:
- System 1: Medium/Course, non-chemically treated hair in beginning stages of hair loss.
- System 2: Medium/Course, non-chemically treated and noticeably-thinning hair.
- System 3: Medium/Course, chemically treated hair in beginning stages of hair loss.
- System 4: Medium/Course, chemically treated and noticeably thinning hair.
Thinning hair Nioxin shampoos are available individually and as part of starter kits that include a scalp therapy (conditioner) and scalp treatment in addition to the cleanser (shampoo).