The Pretty Liars may not be beautiful on the inside but they sure look good on the outside! We found an outfit we just know little Aria Montgomery would wear. We paired a skin tight Gingam dress with an electric yellow crossbody bag and understated wedges. This number just screams her understated, classy meets sexy style.
Get her beautiful hairstyle with a curling iron and a spritz of lightweight hairspray to hold the curl. Or, use your flat iron to curl the ends with a quick flick of the wrist where you want the curl to start. Full Tutorial Here.
For her angelic makeup, the main focus is on her eyes. Use a matte powder foundation to get a smooth all over look. Apply the three lightest colors in a neutral eyeshadow palette. Full Tutorial Here. Fill in brows with a pencil, and apply eyeliner to the top lid. She has accentuated eyes and baby soft skin making her look sweet, but powerful. Apply under eye liner and blend upwards with a smudgie. Then brush mascara onto curled lashes to make the look even more smoldering. Top the look off with some light pink lip gloss. It’s just a small hint of pink to play up the innocence!
FOR MORE BEAUTY TIPS AND INFORMATION, VISIT BLOG.THEBEAUTYPLACE.COM. INTERESTED IN HAIR CARE AND SKIN CARE PRODUCTS? THEN HEAD TO THEBEAUTYPLACE.COM FOR AFFORDABLE PRICES ON TOP BRANDS.
Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for since 8th grade literature class – The Great Gatsby remake is hitting theaters and the costumes, makeup & jewelry will be absolutely fabulous from start to finish! There is no doubt in our minds that girls everywhere will want to mimic the look of the beautiful Catherine, so we’ve outlined all the products you need to get her look. We’re uber excited about this part sexy, totally classy look coming back into fashion!
1. Backpack (Where are you going to keep everything? Check the festival guidelines first though, you may have to get something smaller.)
2. Suncreen (Apply and reapply some more!)
3. Mirror (Quick teeth check, quick makeup check)
4. Lip Balm (Avoid chapped lips and select one with SPF protection)
5. Travalo (Small enough to take your favorite perfume with you.)
6. OPI Chip Skip (Who wants a chipped mani?)
7. Cheap Sunglasses (Protect your eyes but avoid having your Ray Bans trampled over.)
8. iPhone Case (This case is convenient to keep cash, ID and credit cards within your reach for emergencies.)