Bold eyes and nude-pink lips? Yes please!
We love this makeup look for any New Year’s celebration coming up.
It does involve contouring so stay tuned for the contouring tutorial!
Contouring is a beautiful thing. Contouring & highlighting can make a face with hyperpigmentation, blemishes, and an uneven canvas appear picture-perfect. Below is a highlighting & contouring map.
Starting with a clean canvas, apply your regular foundation as a base. Next, bronze the spots in the first image below. These include your temples, the outer edges of your nose, and beneath your cheekbones down to your jaw line. In order to find the right spot, suck your cheeks into the perfect duck face and start at the indentation. Next, use a highlighter to swipe down the center of your nose, apply in a triangle underneath each eye, and in a triangle between the eyebrows on the forehead. See the picture below for exact placement. The third image shows the combined highlighted & contoured face. Finish with a clean, fluffy blender brush with bronzer to blend it all in. You will be amazed at the transformation!
The Pretty Liars may not be beautiful on the inside but they sure look good on the outside! We found an outfit we just know little Aria Montgomery would wear. We paired a skin tight Gingam dress with an electric yellow crossbody bag and understated wedges. This number just screams her understated, classy meets sexy style.
Get her beautiful hairstyle with a curling iron and a spritz of lightweight hairspray to hold the curl. Or, use your flat iron to curl the ends with a quick flick of the wrist where you want the curl to start. Full Tutorial Here.
For her angelic makeup, the main focus is on her eyes. Use a matte powder foundation to get a smooth all over look. Apply the three lightest colors in a neutral eyeshadow palette. Full Tutorial Here. Fill in brows with a pencil, and apply eyeliner to the top lid. She has accentuated eyes and baby soft skin making her look sweet, but powerful. Apply under eye liner and blend upwards with a smudgie. Then brush mascara onto curled lashes to make the look even more smoldering. Top the look off with some light pink lip gloss. It’s just a small hint of pink to play up the innocence!
Planning on taking a Fake-Cation this Summer? Here’s how to look like you spent the last few days relaxing on a lounge chair in Turks & Caicos when you really were stuck in your cubicle!
1. Apply all over loose foundation for light coverage.
2. Lightly brush the spots that the sun would hit naturally hit your face with bronzer. These spots would be across your forehead, down your nose and on your cheeks just beneath your eyes. Think about the spots that burn first when you’re really in the sun!
3. Top off with a little pink blush on the cheeks to get a really “flushed” look.
Be prepared for some jealous stares!
1. Scrub: This may be the most important step! Exfoliate & cleanse. We highly recommend a good exfoliation before attempting this makeup style. This handheld, easy to use brush gives your skin a fresh out of the spa look. 2. Tone: even after a deep cleaning, toning is important. This will eliminate any excess residue & hydrate your skin. 3. Moisturize: Apply an even layer of moisturizer. Dab it on with the pads of your fingertips.
4. Prime: always prime for dewy skin! 5. Base: We suggest a whipped foundation for this step. You want to aim for light to medium coverage. You’ll be applying a lot of layers so airy foundation is key! 6. Conceal: now is your chance to cover up any dark circles, hyperpigmentation, or blemishes. You’ll already have basic coverage with your foundation, so use a light concealer too! 7. Finish: dust a matte finishing powder all over. This will lock the dew in your skin.
8. Blush: Smile big and brush your cheeks lightly in an upward motion. 9. Line: Use black eyeliner to line your upper and lower lid. Then SMUDGE. Pair this with any neutral eyeshadow. Be sure to keep the lines soft, no harshness allowed. 10. Pucker Up: Finish your look off with a nude or light pink lipstick. Keep your lips simple to accentuate your rosy cheeks!