Once we made sure that was dry we went ahead and started to tape up around the cuticle (we do this so we wont have a mess on our hands and less to clean up). Go ahead and grab the CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer Muy Caliente and place a drop in the water. Then grab the OPI color and place a drop. Keep adding as many dots as you want. Then go ahead grab your cuticle pusher and swirl the colors together when you have a desin place your first finger in face down (make sure to do these steps fast you don’t want the colors drying)
Keep your finger there until the colors on top of the water is dry and pick them up with the cuticle pusher.
Follow these steps for the rest of your fingers. Grab the CHI Base and Top coat and apply on top. When you are done make sure your hand is pretty dry and take off the tape. After grab the angled brush, dip it in acetone and clean up any of the nail polish around your nails. Voilà you have a pretty marble nail.
Sometimes the littlest presents can be the most fun on Christmas morning. For sure, there are a few staffers in TheBeautyPlace.com offices who are already a-buzz about the excitement of a well-stuffed stocking. So make sure all the stockings your stuffing are done so thoughtfully this year. And what better way to do so, than with some indulgent-yet-useful personal-care items. Here are our Top 5 Stocking Stuffers for 2011.
1. Zehava’s Mission Twist Hair Turban – Get that perfect just-stepped-out-of-the-shower look with this spa-quality microfiber towel that is specially designed for drying hair without snagging it. $5.99
2. Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray – Take your favorite perfume with you wherever you go with this easy-to-fill refillable fragrance spray bottle. Comes in six colors including Classic Pink (shown). $9.99
3. OPI Nail Lacquer – Did you know that the popular nail polish manufacturer has produced more than 450 colors? That means there is sure to be one that suits your mood, taste and outfit. We don’t know a girl in town who wouldn’t be happy receiving a bottle of OPI in her stocking. $6.85
4. Bioswiss Shower Cap – After all our how-tos and styling advice features, you may want your blow out to last longer than your next shower. Cue: the shower cap. An age-old secret of all stylish women. $3.99
5. CHI Nail Crystal File – A beauty essential gets a modern lift. The patented crystal nail file gently smooths and shapes to promote healthy nail growth. $5.99